Florida Keys Real Estate
- Creeping home values. Prices are going up; however, homes here are still affordable, but that won’t be the case by the end of the year.
- Rising mortgage rates. Interest rates on home loans are going up and buying now means saving thousands of dollars over the life of the loan.
- Climbing inflation. You’ve likely been to the grocery store and to the gas station lately, and have noticed the price for consumer goods are on the rise.
- Paying less down. If you haven’t seen the real estate and mortgage industry news, lenders are approving home loans with less down than twenty percent.
- Enjoying a better lifestyle. Such wonderful weather and being in an ideal climate means more opportunity for outdoor recreation, which means better health.
- Making income from renting the home out. When you’re not using the property, then you can rent it out. Rent it for less than two weeks a year, and don’t pay a dime in income tax.
- Having a dedicated place to stay. When it’s time to get away and enjoy the outdoors and warm weather, you won’t have to make plans because you’ll have your own place to stay.
The bottom line is, there has never been a better time to invest in paradise and, invest in your own future!
Big Pine & The Lower Keys — The Natural Keys
Life in the Lower Florida Keys
The way of life here moves at a much slower pace than in the big cities, where long commutes and stressful hustle and bustle are the norm. Summers are full of balmy and breezy days with very mild winters and spectacular springand fall seasons. Here, the cost of living is more inexpensive and taking advantage of having a second home right in a tropical climate where every day is a vacation If you've had enough of an overcrowded and weary world, the islands of the Lower Keys are the place for you. Here, you can snorkel or dive over the Looe Key ...